Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Thursday 4 November 2010

I'm feeling a little....

emotionally detatched. If that is even a real term - I just made it up because thats how I feel! From the fact that 2 out of my last 3 posts have been about chocolate, I'm sure it's pretty clear that things aren't going too well right now with my goals either!
 Still, I think that regardless of how I might be feeling it is past time for normal service to resume here! so from tomorrow, it will.
And in the mean-
time, I am going to crawl back into my corner and continue feeling 'emotionally detatched', simply because 'numb' gets far more done than misery! Go me!!


Old, old photo from  a uni project! (wow! wasn't I slim!!!!)

0 comments:

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed