Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Tuesday 1 April 2008

Sneak...

Why is it that whenever I set a goal, every piece of technology I own conspires against me to make sure it doesn't happen?! Nothing too hard, a sneaky peek on the blog tonight and upload of the full file to the website tomorrow night. Well its oficially tomorrow morning now thanks to the combination of a certain computer and memory stick's antics! but here it is, I was not beaten! One very pretty little girl...




Will load a few more of these within the next day or two (hopefully after Dave has uploaded the FULL file to the website) but right now I need sleep sooooooooooooo bad!

1 comments:

Loni 21 April 2008 at 19:50  

Beautiful indeed, as are your photos.

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed