Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Friday 21 November 2008

Boo!

Hahaha! did ya jump? did ya did ya?
It was all deliberate, I didn't update my blog for so long because I was hiding and waiting for the right moment to jump out and scare eveyone! ;o)

ok, ok so thats a big fat lie. Things just kinda got out of hand over here and I have been paying the price for that in terms of lack of sleep and a life in general etc. but more of those joyous things later. Thanks to the blog police (Kerrin, Karen, Mireille and Em) for 'stopping in' to check if I was still alive! - panics over!

So hopefully this weekend there will be some major catching up! But in the mean time I have a project up today over at the Daily inspiration blog. Here is a sneak, but to see the full thing follow the link in the sidebar...


1 comments:

Em 23 November 2008 at 21:44  

Hurray...she blogs again! Glad you are okay.

Love the wreath, total cuteness (is that a word??)

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed