Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Saturday 4 July 2009

We are changing the way we do business....

well, nothing major, but as always I have a ton of ideas, things I would like to do with the photography business. The next few months will be an exciting time if I can only summon the energy to see all my plans put into place. I'm hoping that will include a new look to the website and blog. Infact pretty much a new look to everything!
Its all feeling a bit stale, I need a change!

anyway! in the meantime, heres something new for me. It is certainly the first I have posted on the blog, but I am loving these. (hope it works!) feel free to let me know your thoughts...



*Edited*

Pants, pants, PANTS! Dave has gone and backed up all these files and removed them from my hard drive so, yes, the slideshow is blank! aaaaaarrrrrrrrgh! I will fix it, but not tonight, bed is calling. Check back tomorrow! Thanks!

0 comments:

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed