Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Saturday 19 September 2009

my hero...

so when it comes to weddings, being a 2 photographer outfit DEFINITELY has its advantages! And I am incredibly lucky to have such an able assistant that I can rely on...

I had done all the preparation. I had the list on paper and in my head, I knew exactly what I wanted. We paused for a few shots before entering the building, all was quiet as the guests were already seated in the chapel. The perfect opportunity to catch mother and daughter alone. I knew just what I was looking for, what I wanted to show and yet when I opened the file to view the shots later it just wasn't quite right. Instead of seeing a sweet image of those last few moments together before the service began, I saw an awkwardness. It was frustrating but i realised it totally figured. The guests were inside waiting, and, I'm sure there were nerves that were somehow magnified by having to stop and pose when so much lay ahead just inside the building. I figured that was that.

That was until I opened his file...



and saw just the quiet moment I had been looking for! Thank-you David Burgess! You are my hero!

0 comments:

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed