Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Sunday 9 September 2007

Of pizza, toasters and other random delights...

This totally fab family originally booked for an outdoors sitting but the UK summer being what it is made that not such a good idea. Fortunately it didn't dampen their spirits! These guys are such fun! We have worked with part of the group before and it was such a pleasure to return and meet more of the family. They have been waiting patiently and the day for preview is almost here, so excuse me whilst I indulge them with a little sneaky peek! Its so hard to pick my absolute favourites but here are just a few, feast your eyes on these cuties! (Thanks guys for a great sitting ;-)...













and finally one that will make sense to the star of the pic :-)....



more to follow from this sitting soon ...

3 comments:

Jenga 10 September 2007 at 10:02  

OMG!!! You are SUCH A STAR!!! I can't believe you got the pizza in the toaster pic done so perfectly!!! Thanks so much for the sneaky peeks - that ipod pic has made my day :)

Love Jen
x

Louise 10 September 2007 at 10:31  

wow you can defo tell who that pizza in the toaster is!!! Great photos:)

monika 10 September 2007 at 14:28  

I love these pictures.

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed