Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Thursday 20 December 2007

New house.....

OK so I'm way behind updating this! no internet at home really does not help! Apparantly it takes sky a month to move our broadband service 2 minutes down the road! FANTASTIC! To be fair in my experience so far, tiscali have set the record with a grand total of 6 weeks (I kid you not!!) and don't even get me started on aol!
so travel back with me, if you will, to Dec 7th....
That was the day we became home owners (eeeeek! like we actually own 10% of our house and the bank own the rest. quite a scary thought!)
amid the chaos we did manage to take a few pics...



funny... until you realise the one item you need is in an unmarked bin liner on the far side of the room....


thats all Im gonna share for now as the pics didnt come out great but I will post some of the place decorated for christmas soon.

0 comments:

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed