Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Tuesday 16 December 2008

I would just like to point out...

... that the last post WAS NOT by me. The truth would be that Dave got all my stuff from around the house that was buggin' him and dumped it all down my side of the bed, and then thought that publishing it on the internet would guilt me into shifting it! Unfortunately its a matter of priorities and lets face it, we all know mine are totally messed up! ;o)

I have more Pics from that last sitting to post but I have just been so busy. Maybe tonight...

and Betsy, I know you tagged me... I'll get to that too!...

2 comments:

Jenga 16 December 2008 at 10:57  

LOL bad Dave!!! Now you should get all the stuff of his that is bugging you and SELL it on the internet ... wahahahahaha (evil laugh)

xx

Whitney 17 December 2008 at 03:14  

That is really funny. My husband could do that to me regarding my closet! I hope you have a great Christmas. We are going to Utah for a couple of weeks which will be fun! Can I get your most recent address sometime? My e-mail is wtopham@msn.com Thanks!

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed