Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Thursday 19 February 2009

Bitten...

...by the bug!



Ok, so I am under no illusion that I can use this to explain away the fact that I haven't blogged since before christmas. I'm not even going to try! But I can plead that it has affected this week at least (so thats one out of like 10 ;o). This book has been on my 'to read' shelf for roughly 2 years and has taken me not much more than 2 days to read almost completely. Crazy huh?! what can I say, there's nothing like a bit (or a lot) of literary escapism to totally mess up your schedule! I love it! (that'll be just another 20 or so left on the 'to read' shelf now *sigh*)


Afraid its a short post tonight as its late, but I do have some pics all ready to share tomorrow. I will leave you with a warning: Weight Watchers ready meals: don't bother! or, at leas proceed with extreme caution...



take this for example. sweet chilli chicken and thai rice. Translate that as chicken in an orange coloured sauce that doesn't taste very orange at all with plain boiled rice. Looks like I am just going to have to accept that the only way I am going to shrink is eat flavourless mulch and jump around a lot! joy!

1 comments:

Jenga 20 February 2009 at 20:02  

Please tell me you are in love with Edward??? **swoon** I just read that book this week too and now on the sequel :)

x

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed