Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Wednesday 15 September 2010

Staring out of the abyss...


in some ways is not much different than staring into it. Except for one thing - the fear is gone. there is no fear because you are there. You know exactly how it feels.  And you start to wonder, does it feel good, almost? to realise your nightmare, and to realise there is a peace in knowing that it couldn't feel worse than this.
    Sure, I'll pull myself out, when I am ready to. The truth is I don't want a hand to help me. I don't want to talk about it. I just want to sit, quietly and look out on the world I once thought I knew my way in. And resolve that when I do get out It will be in my way, and where I want to. Maybe not where you think I should.

If breaking makes us stronger, then I will be stronger. When I choose to be.

0 comments:

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed