Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Thursday 31 January 2008

Balance......

Ok, So earlier in the month everyone was choosing words, or should I say one word that would be their word for 2008 (If you arent familar with this see Ali Edwards Blog http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/2008/01/one-little-word.html - sorry still can't do links) and so did I. Except things have been so crazy I never put it down here, quite ironic really given that my word for the year is balance! Its the one thing my life needs in every area!
The layout below is in the Designers Gallery of the current issue of Scrapbook Magazine and goes some of the way towards summing it up...

2 comments:

Kayla 1 February 2008 at 02:30  

Hi Rachel,
I absolutely tagged you! I am just to lazy to link. :)
Betsy had a beautiful 8 lb 8oz baby boy named Jeremiah Adrian Simmons last night at 9:52 pm. :) He was 20 inches long and mom and baby are doing great. I will put pictures on my blog soon. :)

Kayla 1 February 2008 at 02:31  

PS Balance is a great word. It's something I sure need more of.

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed