Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Monday 21 January 2008

accidental post and makeshift wardrobes!

OK, so I am a bad, bad blogger. Things are just so crazy at the mo and I am too tired! But I needed to get this pic off my phone as it is needed for an article in issue 42 of Simply Cards and Papercraft on crafty storage solutions, and I used blogger to do it (with the Sony erickson new 5mp camera phone you can blog straight from your phone to blogger!) so I may aswell finish! This is my wardrobe, and probably will be for quite a while yet! Great isnt it ;-) I geuss its just not a priority and its seems we are learning lots of lessons in priorities since moving! That said, things aren't bad, we have been making progress There are just more urgent matters. (Yes, even more urgent than the hideous wallpaper you can see in the background of that shot - and it really is, the pic makes it look almost respectable but don't believe it. It really is a sight if you see it for real!)



and here is a sneaky peak at what I made for the article. Afraid that's all I can reveal but Iss 42 will be out soon so check it out (if you want to that is ;-)


well thats all for now, am using valuable work time ;-)
gotta run.....

2 comments:

Jenga 21 January 2008 at 20:36  

Love the wardrobe! Check out my blog post today! You're a star ;)

joker 22 January 2008 at 15:07  

cool stuff!

Hey,I like your blog. I think it is cool... the contents are interesting in my opinion. I will come back to your blog, keep it up!

Do drop by my blog and have a look.

http://1jokeaday.blogspot.com

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed