Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Monday 28 January 2008

Creatively Challenged!

Oh yes, thats how I'm feeling right now. I got things to do, but I just can't seem to get my head in gear and do them. Moving house and having all my stash in boxes for so long totally hasn't helped. That said, we have made good progress with the new craft room / office (will post some pics soon) And so there is light at the end of the tunnel. But I do feel like I am flogging a dead donkey at the mo (me being the dead donkey). Yes, thats right people, I feel like a dead donkey! More sleep would help, maybe!
Anyhoo must dash! here is a lil sneak at something I did manage to squeeze out...



It was for Scrapbook Mate and is featured on their blog today at www.adailyinspiration.blogspot.com so go there if you want to check it out in full! (ok so I can't get links to work in this text but there is a link in the sidebar to save on typing that)

ttfn

0 comments:

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed