Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Thursday 20 March 2008

Ok, so....

.... maybe not later tonight. Maybe more like later next week. But hey one week between entries is still better than I have been doing! I have so many pics from the last couple of months I could share but for today my head is just spinning too much. I really need a break. I will maybe do some recaps and share them when I have a chance. As for making an announcement, I'm still dithering about the details so that will have to hang on till the other end of the weekend I think. Pics from our most recent sitting coming soon but in the mean time, heres a little of what I've been up to......



1 comments:

Loni 22 March 2008 at 22:43  

Yummy. I love the pictures. So I know you told me you work freelance for a specific company, but do you do stock photography as well?

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed