Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Friday 14 March 2008

We're still here...



But things have been so crazy!!!! Mainly on my part- I've had a huge problem getting caught up on a lot of stuff. But Im hoping this weekend.....
I have said that every weekend for the last 6 ;-)
We did have a fab sitting last weekend with a little lady called Eva, so there will be more about her very soon and I will try and back track to share some of the random pics from the last couple of months. I also have an announcement to make about something I will be doing.
but lunch is over now so back later tonight ... ;-)

Oh and check out Dave's very cute shirt in the above pic. From the FatFace sale after Christmas. very nice!

1 comments:

Jenga 14 March 2008 at 17:52  

Love the pics - your hair is getting really long! And Dave's face.....well LOL

An announcement eh?????? Intriguing!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes :)

x

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed