Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Monday 2 June 2008

I did it!

I really did!!!!
It was a fab day and the atmosphere was brilliant! I enjoyed it so much infact that Di and I have registered for the Run10K event in September. The ultra observant may have noticed that the link on the top right has changed from Race for Life to Run10k but it all goes to the same charity, Cancer Research UK so please go on ahead and still sponsor me if you can. So far the online page for Race for Life had raised £75 with another £35 pledged that will go with the £40 already gathered on the new page so thats £150 so far. Thats a great result and the other girlies have been collecting too. The new sponsorship page for Run10k will remain live until 2 weeks after the event on the 20th September so there is plenty of time left to sponsor me ;o)
and a big thankyou to everyone who has sponsored me so far!

Here are some pictures from Saturday...













Someone got bored waiting....


Di and I finished in around 35 mins


And Mel and Linds around 49 mins




0 comments:

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed