Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Acceptance revisited..... or increased....or done to death... or...whatever!!!!

about 2 weeks ago, I started writing the following post...


I'm feeling a little frazzled, a little dog-eared around the edges! A friend wished me 'a lovely christmas' last night and I genuinely thought 'wha...uh?.... ahahahahahahaha! yeah, good one! pahahahah!'

Yep, this is the grinch here, reporting direct from grump central! I've even swapped hats with dave...
see...




anyhow, before my pity-party gets out of hand, maybe we should introduce just a hint of perspective....

...

... and then i got SO busy and SO distracted that, well, I forgot all about it until now!

And unfortunately, that totally sums up Christmas for me this year! Sad times! :(

0 comments:

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed