Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Tribute to a friend...

As a kid, I followed her around like a puppy dog!


she was the pretty one, the cool one, the talented one.


we have loved, and fought. Hung out, and lost touch. Laughed and cried.


Many times throughout my life I changed my mind about who my 'best friend' was, and so decided that really there was no such thing beyond the playground.


But then somewhere along the way I figured it out...


The best type of friend is the type that was there all along. The type you can fight with, cry with, lose touch with and yet never lose.


We are 29 and a half, but today, she is 30.



Happy Birthday Bethany! Thank you for sticking with me all these years. If I've learnt nothing else, its that I need you for the next 29.5, if not the one after that too. 

Thank you for being a true 'best friend' x


0 comments:

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed