Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Monday 24 January 2011

Dear Grandma Alice,

Happy birthday. Today you would have been 100 if you were still here. I miss you. I wish I had realised that I would when you were here.
We wanted to celebrate your birthday by going to the pub for a mixed grill, but sadly I have a lot of work that needs finishing. So I picked some fish and chips up on the way from work and ate it at the computer with a glass of sugary Ribena and lemonade. I know you would approve!




Tomorrow on my lunch brake I will take you some flowers to the cemetery and make floppy oatcakes and eat them with butter.
Happy birthday grandma, no longer another year older, but one less till we meet again x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed