Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Sunday 11 July 2010

better late than never!

sooooo, for all those kitty-love wednesday fans out there, here it is! kitty-love wednesday sneakily disguised as kitty-love sunday!

bad news is I TOTALLY had the wrong lens with me this week, and a combination of that and the failing light did not mean good things for the pics!! but here's what I got anyway. will try to do better next week!! :)

I did manage to get the first decent pic of princess...



and cute mr. tabby came off ok too...








mr. moustache attempting to wake princess...


little mr. white face snuggled up for a nap...



and again, with cute mr.tabby!...



and unfortunately, that's all folks! Roll on next weds :)

0 comments:

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed