Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Friday 16 July 2010

no days left!!!...


So as I'm sat here checking kit, and checking photo-schedules etc etc I thought I would post the rest of my faves from the pre wedding shoot for tomorrows wedding. This couple didn't need an engagement shoot as they have a good friend who already had that covered. But regardless, I currently always offer a shoot for free when a wedding is booked. I think its a really important part of the preparation for us working together effectively. we certainly broke the ice... super excited to take pictures of these guys tomorrow!
Best wishes Dan and Lisa, May you always be this cute and in love :)













1 comments:

Em 2 August 2010 at 19:44  

Stunning pics Rachel. Love the b&w one...brilliant! You are so very clever x

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed