Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Wednesday 21 July 2010

F.A.I.L........!


So, in order to reach my goal of losing 1 stone by my self imposed deadline of Sunday 22nd August I needed to notch up a total of roughly 2.5lbs per week. If I'm honest, I knew week 1 wasn't great and so I hopped on the scales sunday evening to find that I had gained quarter of a pound (it actually says half on the ticker at the top as that is the smallest increment it allows!). Hmmmmm, so make that 5.25 this week then.... yeah RIGHT! well good news is I had a sneaky mid week weigh in last night and I'm back on the right side of my starting figure at least...




so I make that another 3.75 before sunday to be back on target! eeeeeek! I think the treadmill and I may be re-discovering our love-hate relationship. watch this space!....

1 comments:

Em 2 August 2010 at 19:43  

Teehee.....I have to laugh that you are still wearing odd socks Rae! Good luck with the diet hun! x

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed