Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Thursday 1 July 2010

Kitty-love Wednesday (week2)

So, yesterday was wednesday! I love wednesdays right now! (especially wednesday evenings). The kittens were twice the size they were last week. I knew there would be a change, but it was pretty amazing! looks like Jessica is doing a good job!





little mr. white cheek was a little shy, or tired maybe...





and whilst it was little mr. moustache who was the star of the show last week




this week it was little mr. white face's turn to shine!






Dave got to meet Princess for the first time (previously known as baby girl)





and cute mr. tabby worked the camera



then fell asleep!



2 comments:

Chrissie 2 July 2010 at 19:42  

Awwww this makes me wish I coulda come!! They're gorgeous :D

Kerrin and Dave 5 July 2010 at 23:11  

They are fabby pictures Rach! I really wish I could have the tabby baby but we can't :( Anyway, beautiful pics.

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed