Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Saturday 20 November 2010

So far so good...

   Well this post is definitely behind schedule (aren't they all?!) but so far, 'the season' is shaping up ok! Don't get me wrong, I don't feel caught up, or up to date. But I feel close, so close! :) bonfire night was a LOT of fun, in fact, it was pretty much perfect. Oh, I'm sure it could have been better, but it was enough.
It has become our tradition to head to Wythenshawe  Park for the free (yes that's FREE) fireworks display. There aren't many free ones these days, not great since I have 'issues' with paying to see fireworks. I know they cost money and these events cost a lot to put on and staff and keep safe etc, but I just don't GET the idea of paying to get inside a cordon or area to see fireworks that go up into the sky, and so basically you can see them just as well from outside the designated area where it's free!  Very similar in fact to the issues I have with having to pay so much for decent underwear when next to nobody sees it! But, thats another story, right ;)
    Anyhooooo, this year we took Matt and Chrissie along with us. I love the walk from where we park the cars, the air is always damp and chilly, and you can see all the smoke hanging in the air. So atmospheric!! :)









0 comments:

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed