Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Friday 19 November 2010

totally psyched...



...to finally lose that weight! It is SO time!! I am really loving the new weight watchers plan - it works so much better for me. I stuck to it pretty much last week but did no excercise and I lost a pound, so its a start. Yesterday I came up with the crazy idea to stay in my running gear all day and do regular little runs throughout the day in my work breaks to get myself back into it. I covered 8k in the end. It was tough! I am a little achy and was ready for bed at about 9 last night so I am taking it a little easier and just doing one short and gentle run today. Hopefully this really is it, I'm so tired of my muffin top!!!!!

0 comments:

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed