Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Tuesday 30 November 2010

up and down....

....up and down! Crazy isn't it?! I know people say you are supposed to 'enjoy the ride' but sometimes, honestly, I just don't! whilst its only a temporary fix feeling angry is so much easier, and seems less painful than feeling upset. But it's not a solution. Especially when there is no one to direct that anger at, except maybe yourself at a stretch.
   Been listening to this over and over (with the volume on full), letting the words fall around me like little grenades...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvkbZfXK25E

Forgive, sounds good
Forget, I'm not sure I could
They say time heals everything
But I'm still waiting
I'm through with doubt
There's nothing left for me to figure out
I've paid a price
And I'll keep paying
I'm not ready to make nice
I'm not ready to back down
I'm still mad as hell and I don't have time
To go round and round and round
It's too late to make it right
I probably wouldn't if I could
Cause I'm mad as hell, can't bring myself
To do what it is you think I should

1 comments:

jasmine bailey-barfuss 14 December 2010 at 17:49  

Yeah, I know the feeling well.
:)

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed