Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Monday 4 April 2011

Once upon a time...


...they met on a youth camp. They continued to hang out, eventually swapping contacts. Almost a year later they admitted they liked each other and went on a few dates...

"So, we had been boyfriend/girlfriend for a a year when he left to serve his mission. Initially we split up so I could date other people but not long after I decided I wanted to wait. This was one of the best decisions I've made in my life. I learnt and grew alongside Matt as he served the Lord. I wrote to him faithfully twice a week and he also never missed a week! There were hard times and good times and I can say that I am a stronger person because of it. I am so grateful I had the opportunity to wait for a missionary.

Then on the 18th August 2010, he came home. My missionary returned an RM. The first couple of days were a blur, but it was natural. It was at times, like he'd never left. I was definately a happy lady :)



5 days after he returned on our 3 year anniversary, Matt asked me to marry him....
 
Tomorrow I will post some stills from their shoot...

3 comments:

Unknown 4 April 2011 at 16:28  

Thanks for this post Rach! Love it :)

Anastasia 14 April 2011 at 21:02  

This so cute Chrissie!!!!!

Kim 10 May 2012 at 18:16  

Chrissie! That was so dang cute!!!

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed