Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Friday 4 July 2008

celebrating...

our first 3 years! thats what we were doing on Wednesday! I got spoilt rotten ofcoarse which was lovely! Roses and Thorntons Viennese Truffles which didn't make it past breakfast time!




For dinner we went to this fab place off Deansgate called Gaucho. It was twice as posh as anywhere we would usually go but sooooo nice and I loved the decor!...




and then I got spoiled some more!!....


How lucky am I????
It was so fun to spend some time together!!

will post more Portmeirion pics later....

3 comments:

Kerrin and Dave 5 July 2008 at 11:42  

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS! Well done on your first 3yrs together:)

Jenga 5 July 2008 at 19:16  

Happy belated Anniversary :)

Unknown 10 July 2008 at 21:11  

3 years!!!!! I cannot believe it. That has gone sooooo fast! Rachel, you are quite possibly the luckiest girl alive. What an amazing anniversary gift! Aww, I miss you guys so much! You will have to come to America and hang out with me sometime soon!

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed