Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Wednesday 2 July 2008

Portmeirion part1....

OK So I have been promising to upload some of these pics for over a week now. A couple of weeks ago we took some friends of ours to Portmeirion in North Wales. I considered trying to pull out right at the last minute as I had been sick after work being so crazy and the weather wasn't looking great! So glad I didn't! We had a great day and got to capture LOTS of cute smiles...








Captain Dave playing on the boat!...











There are a few more I plan on posting but I am tired and need to go to bed so maybe tomorrow or the day after. And Sarah, if you are reading, the same goes for your tag hun, will get to it in the next couple of days...

1 comments:

Loni 2 July 2008 at 22:40  

These are fantastic! Especially the last two. I love the light and color and the way you brought out her eyes in the last one.

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed