Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Thursday 17 July 2008

Green fingered Rach....

was busy last saturday! After our 'helping hands' effort which took place on an allotment I pruned my mum's basil tree (quite severely ;o), weeded our front patch, planted this basket...



... which belongs to mum (but once I was done I did consider hiding it - hee hee)

and repotted the seedlings....


thats right! They made it that far without dieing;o) Can't be so bad then ;o)
once I was done I mixed up a batch of that miracle grow plant food stuff and blasted everything...

will post another pic of the seedlings later tonight. (make sure you are sitting down ;o)

... (and no! Thats not because I killed them and bought full sized plants and now have to pass them off as the originals!)...

Seriously!.....

0 comments:

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed