Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Tuesday 15 July 2008

New life at the Burgess's house...

I can't be doing so bad because just before the weekend this little fella appeared...



and the proud planter is...



Yes, in just a few days I managed to double the plant contents in one of Tim's sunflower pots. (Ok, really it happened with very little help from me) - but still! Not dead! Infact on the contrary, multiplying!

and last of all here is a sneak of the latest project of mine to go up on the ScrapbookMate blog. For the full version see the link in the sidebar...


Thats all for now.....

1 comments:

Missy 17 July 2008 at 21:55  

Oh Rae, I just looked at your B&W LUXE layout and it is simply stunning. So dramatic and creative. What's kind of funny is I just wrote a little snippit on the newer monochromatic lines from LUXE for the news from the US bit in papercraft essentials. -Missy

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed