Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Sunday 13 July 2008

Responsability amongst other things...

So my sister decided to leave these in my care for 2 weeks!



My one job- make sure they don't die! fab! as much as she knew I am NOT plant friendly she ponted out that they'd stand a slightly better chance with me than mum and I had to agree (sorry mum!) ;o) My nephew and neice planted them so if they do die I'll be in BIG trouble. I have already considered the idea of buying full grown ones to replace them and saying that I just looked after them so well that they are all done ;o) hopefully it won't come to that!

So its Sunday afternoon. All is silent in the Burgess house except for the classical music coming from the kitchen - yes we are very chilled his afternoon!
Dave still swears he doesnt like the cat... I think he lies...



And the chirozo I burnt last week and threw out the back door is still sleeping on the lawn...



Dave reckons I burned it so well that even the lowliest of birds and bugs no longer consider it food!
ah well! off to try and get something done....

0 comments:

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed