Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Thursday 17 July 2008

what it says on the tin....

thats just what the miracle grow does....





impressive eh? and its time for us to say goodbye to these babies, They are headed home today!

so after wafting my miracle grow magic around the place we went out! (yes it happens occaisionally! ;o)
We tried a new place in the Printworks for dinner, mainly because the queues were too long at Hard Rock and Chiquitos. Old Orleans was quite nice. I liked the way they brought a bowl of warm popcorn with the menu...



that lasted all of 2 seconds ;o)

I think Dave thinks if he pulls a daft face I won't use the pic...



got that wrong eh?!

and why couldn't we wait over an hour for a table at the Hard Rock Cafe? because we were headed here...



yep! Dave's last birthday present was Kylie tickets. It was fab! I have heard loads of people say that this tour wasn't as good as the last 2, but I didn't go to those and I loved it (and I think he did too ;o)



One of my fave songs of the night was one I hadn't heard before and couldn't find anywhere! found some videos of it on youtube though so I will post one here later...

1 comments:

Jenga 23 July 2008 at 13:09  

Hi :) Thanks for the lovely blog comment today :) All well here. The 2 little "characters" are charming as always and my neck is making progress steadily. Well done on not killing the kids plants LOL

TTFN
x

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed