Watch me disappear! :)

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Diet Support Group

Tuesday 29 July 2008

Sometimes there are no words...

There just aren't. This saturday just gone Dave's side of our family suffered a tragic loss. I really am short on words at the moment so this or this will have to suffice for now. Since hearing the news my thoughts seem to constantly have been with her parents. I apologise to those who have been checking this blog for the lack of posts but sometimes there is just nothing you can say. So if you read this please spare a thought, maybe even a prayer for this enchanting little girls parents, and indeed all parents who suffer such tragic events. on monday I heard a report on the radio of a 3 year old girl who had drowned on holiday and was instantly moved to tears. I think often we become de-sensitized and forget what we are actually hearing and what it means to someone else whose whole world has just changed forever. sometimes it takes something a little closer to home to remind us...

4 comments:

Kayla 30 July 2008 at 03:03  

Rachel,
I am so very sorry for your families loss. I can't think of anything more heartbreaking. Our thoughts are with your family.

Jenga 30 July 2008 at 12:59  

Already said it last night - but from our family to yours we send much love and condolences. Such a tragedy. It made me hug the boys a little tighter today.

Take care hun x
Jen

Em 3 August 2008 at 10:10  

I am so sorry to read your news Rachel. SO tragic. I don't know what else to say...it's awful.

Take care, x

Betsy Sue 16 August 2008 at 01:02  

Rach-I was so very sad to hear about this loss. Please tell Dave's Family how sorry we are. Take care Betsy

Visitors...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed